Terms of Service
The purpose of the Cure Consult is only to provide a medium to connect you with the healthcare provider (doctor and/or hospital) and does not provide any medical advice or consultation. Cure Consult only provides generic information in relation to hospitals, doctors and specializations in order to empower Customers in Evaluating their treatment options. Cure Consult is intended for Customers who have consulted medical practitioners and have been recommended a course of treatment . Any advice provided to you by the healthcare provider is their own opinion and we cannot be held responsible for accuracy/correctness of the same. Access to certain portions of Cure Consult is available only to users who have registered with the Cure Consult by completing the appropriate registration process and accepting the Company's Agreement.
Cure Consult should not be used in cases of medical emergencies and Cure Consult should not be considered in any form of substitute for a doctor or a hospital or a treatment. Cure Consult is intended to inform Customers and will not recommend or direct any course of action, otherwise seek to solicit patients on behalf of any particular Hospital or doctor, or promote them in any manner.
Your Account and Use of Website
For the purpose of registering Yourself on Cure Consult, You have to provide necessary, accurate and complete personal information at the time of registration. You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account. You must immediately notify Cure Consult of any unauthorized use of Your password or account to us in writing.
Your use of Cure Consult and / or any content accessed through Cure Consult must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software.
Use of Your Information
Your use of Cure Consult and any content accessed through Cure Consult is subject to each of the additional terms provided in connection with Cure Consult, including its Legal Notices.
Content and Services accessed through Cure Consult
1. Cure Consult may make third-party services which are available through the Cure Consult in order to use a specific service, You may choose to allow the third-party service provider to retrieve, provide, and/or modify health and other information in Your account or otherwise share Your information with the service provider. Once You enable a specific third-party service provider to access Your account, the service provider may continue to access Your account until You affirmatively disable the said access. Third-party service providers include both health care providers and other entities. It is Your sole responsibility to review and approve each such third-party service before sharing Your information through or otherwise accessing it.
2. Cure Consult may screen, modify, refuse, or remove certain content or third-party services, but it is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party content or services. Cure Consult further does not endorse any third-party service providers, other health care providers, products, services, opinions, or web sites accessed through Cure Consult.
3. The contents of Cure Consult, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the Company or its licensors, and other material contained on Cure Consult ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of Your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions that You may have regarding the medical condition, its diagnosis or treatment
4. If You think You may have a medical emergency, call Your doctor or Health care Provider immediately. Cure Consult does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Cure Consult. Reliance on any information provided by the Company or Cure Consult, it’s experts* , or its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Website, or other visitors to the Website is solely at Your own risk. USE OF THIS CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CURE CONSULT AND COMPANY MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD - PARTY SERVICE OR CONTENT. PROVIDERS OF THESE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ARE CURE CONSULT "LICENSORS".
Cure Consult Proprietary Rights
The Content accessible within the Website is the proprietary information of the Company and the Company retains all right, title and interest in the Content. Accordingly, You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content without the express written consent of the Company, except that You may print out a copy of the Content solely for Your personal use. However, You will not remove or alter, modify or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
We may place limits on modification, suspension or termination of Your use of the Website. The Website generally may suspend or terminate Your use of Cure Consult if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This suspension or termination may delete Your information, files, and other previously available content. If Your use of Cure Consult terminates , then this Agreement will also be terminated, but Sections 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10-13 shall continue to be effective even after the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Use of Content
1. Use or reproduction of the Content(s) or material(s) from Cure Consult for any purpose not expressly permitted is prohibited. Cure Consult or the Company shall not be responsible for any reproduction or usage of the Content by a third party for any purpose whatsoever. The use of Cure Consult and the Content is at Your own risk.
2. When using Cure Consult, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Cure Consult and its suppliers. Accordingly, Cure Consult assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of Cure Consult.
3. Cure Consult and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Cure Consult or the Company or its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
a) The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of Cure Consult or the Company.
b) The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on Cure Consult.
4. In no event shall the Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in Cure Consult be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury / wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use Cure Consult or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company , its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on Cure Consult are advised of the possibility of such damages. Cure Consult, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on Cure Consult are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by Your use or misuse of Cure Consult, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below).
Changes to the Website
Cure Consult may change the terms and conditions at any time and the same shall be posted by the Company on Cure Consult. In the event that You do not accept the modified terms and conditions posted on Cure Consult then You shall discontinue to access Cure Consult.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Cure Consult and the Company or its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from Your violation of the Terms and Conditions mentioned under this Agreement.
NEITHER CURE CONSULT NOR THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CURE CONSULT NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY'S LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IN CURE CONSULT SATISFIES GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS.
Exclusion of Warranties
NEITHER CURE CONSULT NOR THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CURE CONSULT NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY'S LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IN CURE CONSULT SATISFIES GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER CURE CONSULT NOR THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS ETC., MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE PARTY KNOWS OR SHOULD KNOW THAT OTHER DAMAGES ARE POSSIBLE OR THAT DIRECT DAMAGES ARE NOT A SATISFACTORY REMEDY.
The limitation of liability in this Section does not apply for infringement of intellectual property rights and indemnification provisions.
General Legal Terms
If You have not signed a separate written agreement with Cure Consult, this Agreement is the entire agreement between You and Cure Consult, replacing any prior agreements. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and a signed written agreement between You and Cure Consult, the signed written agreement will control.
Cure Consult's Licensors may be third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. There are no other third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. The parties are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates an agency, partnership, or joint venture.
If Cure Consults provides You with a translation of the English language version of this Agreement, the English language version of this Agreement will control if there is any conflict.
Failure to enforce any provision will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision is found unenforceable, it and any related provisions will be interpreted to best accomplish the unenforceable provision's essential purpose.
All differences, disputes etc., pertaining to the use of Cure Consult or any terms and conditions relating to Cure Consult shall be resolved by arbitration in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (Act). The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed in terms of the Act and the venue of arbitration shall be Bengaluru and the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
Without prejudice to anything contained hereinabove, all differences, disputes etc., pertaining to the use of this Website or any terms and conditions relating to the Website shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru.