Best Neurology hospital In Bangalore
Neurology is a department in a neurology hospital that deals with diseases and deformities of the central and peripheral nervous system. A neurologist treats diseases of the nervous system. The best neurology hospital in Bangalore is equipped to treat neurological conditions like- Epilepsy, Stroke, Parkinson disease, neck pain, Multiple Sclerosis,neuro degenerative disorders, and disorders of the spinal cord.
Best neurology hospitals offer neurology, neurosurgery, neuro rehabilitation, and neuropsychiatry treatment programs to patients seeking neurological help and intensive care. The best hospital for neurology should have cutting edge neurosurgical treatment, state-of-art infrastructure and a dedicated neurosurgeons' team along with higher nursing standards and advanced department of neurology.
CureConsult’s goal is to offer you the best medical guidance and help you book an appointment in the best neurology hospital in Bangalore.
What are the salient features of Neuroscience hospital in Bangalore?
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- 24X7 emergency services and care
- Neuro-Radiology Services
- Neuro intensive care: Also, known as neuro-ICU is an intensive care for patients suffering from life-threatening neurological problems and disorders.
- Microneurosurgery Unit
- Special Unit for Neurovascular diseases
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery Unit
- Critical Care Unit
- Neuromuscular Services: These services deal with patients with Neuromuscular conditions that affect their muscle and/or nerves (outside the brain and spinal cord).
- Spine Surgery Unit
- Pediatric Neurology Unit: This Unit is dedicated to treating children and infants with Neurological Diseases and Disorders.
- Pediatric Epilepsy Program Unit: This Unit of Neuroscience hospital and department of neurosurgery deal with the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of infants, children and adolescents with episodes of epileptic seizures.
- Neuroendoscopy services: These services deal with minimally-invasive procedures to remove tumors through small holes by making an incision in the skull or through the mouth or nose.
- Neuroimaging facilities like CT, MRI, PET/CT, EEG, ECT, Electroencephalography lab
- Experienced team of neurologists, neurosurgeons and psychiatrists
- CT, MRI, PET/CT, EEG, ECT, Carotid Ultrasound, Clinical Electroencephalography Lab and Nerve Conduction and EMG Lab.
- Collaborative Care- Support facilities for Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Nutritionist and Psychologist for speedy recovery.
When should you visit the best neuro hospital in Bangalore?
You should visit a Neuroscience hospital in Bangalore if you experience the following symptoms:
- Chronic pain
- Numbness or tingling
- Movement problems
- Vision problems
- Memory problems or confusion
- Sleep problems
Which medical tests are performed in a neuro hospital near me in Bangalore?
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER) Test: This test is performed to measure how your brain processes the sounds, tones and clicks you hear.
- Carotid Duplex (Carotid Ultrasound): This test is performed to see how well blood is flowing through the carotid arteries. Carotid arteries are present in the neck and supply blood directly to the brain.
- Cerebral Angiography (Vertebral angiogram): Cerebral angiography is a type of angiography which shows images of blood vessels in and around the brain. It helps in the detection of abnormalities such as arteriovenous malformations and aneurysms
- Computed Tomography (CT or CAT scan)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG): This test is performed to record electrical activity of the brain.
- Electromyography (EMG): This test is performed to measure muscle response and electrical activity in response to a nerve's stimulation of a particular muscle. It is also performed to diagnose and detect neuromuscular abnormalities.
- Intrathecal Contrast Enhanced CAT Scan: This test is performed to visualize the spinal canal and nerve roots in the spine.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scan: This test is performed to observe metabolic activities in the body and diagnose any signs of disease.
Tests to diagnose neurological diseases are present at the best neurology hospitals in Bangalore. Call our health experts on 080 6814 4299to book an appointment now.
What parameters should I review before selecting the best neuro hospital in Bangalore?
Before picking the best neuro hospital in Bangalore, try to get outcome and performance data from their website. In case the data is not listed publicly, you can ask them directly and will provide you the required data. To further strengthen your search for the top neuro hospital in Bangalore, review the following parameters and decide for yourself.
- Morbidity rates: The morbidity rate is the proportion with which a disease or an illness appears in individuals. Morbidity rates help in predicting the likelihood that a patient will develop or contract any disease after his/her treatment in the hospital
- Mortality rates: The rate of patient deaths in a hospital due to some complication during or after surgery is shown as the mortality rate
- Incidence of infections and complications
- Post-operative complications like stroke
- Chances of a second surgery
How to understand the top neuro hospital’s quality and care?
If by any chance you have doubts about the quality and care in the best neuro hospital in Bangalore then consider visiting the hospital once. Find the best neurosurgery hospital in Bangalore that considers your neurology treatment preferences and facilities you need for hassle-free stays.
What other information should you ask the medical staff of the best neurology hospital in Bangalore?
Apart from other asking questions about the neuro hospital’s reputation, you should also seek answers related to your health condition and type of treatments. For example, ask questions like:
- What surgical options are available for the type of heart surgery you will undergo? For instance, is robotic surgery or minimally invasive procedure available?
- Are there any famous surgical cases performed in the hospital?
Getting information and data on the best neurology hospitals in Bangalore is easier, however, you might need to do some research. Finding the best neurology hospital in Bangalore will improve your chances of positive outcomes along with speedy recovery.
Where can I find some of the best neurology hospitals in Bangalore?
To schedule an appointment in the best neuro hospital in Bangalore, call us on: 080 6814 4299. Our medical experts will guide you based on your medical condition and symptoms observed.
How can CureConsult help you?
CureConsult has an arsenal of experienced and passionate medical experts who collate all the necessary medical information about top neurology hospitals in Bangalore.
With this information gallery, you can pick the best neurosurgery hospitals specialized in brain and spine treatment. You can also compare cost estimates of your neurosurgery, book an appointment with top neuro specialists among other services. Call us on 080 6814 4299for more details.