Best Heart Hospital in Bangalore for Heart Surgery
With changes in our lifestyle, there’s a greater need for best heart hospitals to treat different types of heart diseases and perform complex heart surgeries. The best heart hospital should have cutting edge heart treatment, state-of-art infrastructure and a dedicated cardiac surgeons’ team along with higher nursing standards and advanced technology.
CureConsult’s goal is to offer you the best medical guidance and help you find the best heart hospital in Bangalore.
Why is heart surgery performed?
Heart surgery is required by individuals who have suffered from serious heart problems like heart attack and other coronary artery diseases. It is performed to fix various issues related to heart - repair or replace heart valves, repair abnormal structures in the heart, replace a damaged heart with a healthy heart from a donor, and treat abnormal heart rhythms.
If you are having heart-related problems then, visit a cardiology hospital in Bangalore or a cardiac sciences hospital for personalized advice and treatment options. The best heart care unit and the hospital is equipped to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care and critical care to cardiac patients suffering from heart diseases.
What are the different types of Heart Surgery or Cardiac Surgery?
What are the salient features available in the best cardiac sciences hospital in Bangalore?
- 24-hour emergency unit
- Cardiac catheterization laboratories: A cardiac catheterization lab, also known as a “cardiac cath lab,” is a specific lab present in a heart hospital. where heart doctors carry out minimally invasive tests and procedures to diagnose and treat heart diseases.
- Pediatric Cardiac ICU: The Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (PCICU) is a special bed unit present in a heart hospital where pediatric heart specialists treat only critically ill children with different types of heart disease
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Radiology unit and/or CT scanner and/or MRI
- Cardiac rehabilitation unit: Cardiac rehabilitation, also known as “cardiac is present in a heart hospital to help patients improve their health and help them recover from heart disease or surgery to treat heart disease.
- Low radiation cath lab
- Experienced team of heart doctors
When should you visit a cardiac hospital in Bangalore?
If you notice a pattern of heart disease- like high blood pressure and cholesterol in your family, you should get regular check-ups done by booking an appointment in the nearest cardiac hospital in Bangalore. Also, if you are experiencing the following symptoms.
- Shortness of breath
- Sharp pain in the chest
- Uneven pulse rate
- Bluish tinge in your skin tone
- Heart rhythm problems
These signs and symptoms could indicate heart disease, and you should get it’s treatment as soon as possible.
What parameters should I review before selecting the best hospital in Bangalore for cardiology?
Before picking the best heart hospital in Bangalore, try to get outcome and performance data from their website. In case the data is not listed publicly, you can ask them directly and will provide you the required data. To further strengthen your search for the best cardiology hospital in Bangalore, review the following parameters and decide for yourself.
- Morbidity rates: The morbidity rate is the proportion with which a disease or an illness appears in individuals. Morbidity rates help in predicting the likelihood that a patient will develop or contract any disease after his/her treatment in the hospital
- Mortality rates: The rate of patient deaths in a hospital due to some complication during or after surgery is shown as the mortality rate
- Incidence of infections and complications
- Post-operative complications like stroke
- Chances of a second surgery
How to understand the heart hospital’s quality and care?
If by any chance you have doubts about the quality and care of your heart hospital in Bangalore then consider visiting the cardiac hospital once. Find a cardiac hospital that considers your heart treatment preferences and facilities you need for hassle-free stays.
What other information should you ask the medical staff of the best cardiology hospital in Bangalore?
Apart from other asking questions about the heart hospital’s reputation, you should also seek answers related to your heart- health condition and type of treatments. For example, ask questions like:
- What surgical options are available for the type of heart surgery you will undergo? For instance, is robotic surgery or minimally invasive procedure available?
- Are there any famous surgical cases performed in the hospital?
Getting information and data on best heart hospitals in Bangalore is easier, however, you might need to do some research. Finding the best cardiology hospital for your heart will improve your chances of positive outcomes along with speedy recovery.
Which medical tests are performed in a cardiology hospital in Bangalore?
- Chest X-rays
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): It is one of the most common heart tests. An electrocardiogram, or ECG, measures the heart’s rate, rhythm, and electrical activity.
- TEE: A transesophageal echocardiogram, or TEE, is another way to carry out an echocardiogram. TEE helps cardiac doctors to view pictures of the heart without the ribs or lungs coming in the way
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Echocardiogram: Echocardiogram is used to diagnose heart and heart valve problems. It helps in diagnosing damaged cardiac tissue, chamber enlargement, stiffening of the heart muscle, blood clots in the heart, and fluid around the heart
- Angiogram: Angiogram is a test performed by heart specialists to view the inside, or lumen, of blood vessels and organs of the body, with a particular interest in the arteries, veins, and the heart chambers
- Holter Monitor: Holter Monitoring is used to detect and diagnose irregularities heartbeat and abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmias)
Tests to diagnose cardiovascular diseases are present in the best cardiology hospitals in Bangalore. Call our health experts on 080 6814 4299 to book an appointment now
What are the cardiac care services available in the best heart surgery hospital in Bangalore?
Diagnostic Services available in cardiac hospitals
- ECG, 2D Echo, TMT, Holter monitoring and angiography
- Coronary Intensive Care Unit for critical conditions
Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Operation Theaters Are Well-Equipped With:
- High-end anesthesia machine
- Laminar flow with HEPA filters
- Heart-lung equipment
- CT-ICU furnished with monitors & ventilators
Heart Surgical Procedures:
- CABG – Also known as open-heart surgery
- CABG beating heart surgery
- Single valve and double valve replacements
- ASD and VSD surgeries
- Pediatric congenital heart surgeries
- Lung surgeries
- Vascular surgeries: These are surgeries for aneurysm aorta repair, carotid endarterectomy, bypass grafting and injury of vessels
- Video-assisted thoracoscopy
How can CureConsult help you to find the best heart surgery hospital in Bangalore?
CureConsult has an arsenal of experienced and passionate medical experts who collate all the necessary medical information about the best hospital for the heart in Bangalore.
With this information gallery, you can pick the famous heart hospital in Bangalore. You can also compare cost estimates for your heart treatment, book an appointment with top cardiologists among other services.
How to find the best cardiac hospital near you?
Check the OPD schedule of cardiac doctors and book an appointment at any best hospital for cardiology in Bangalore or near you. You can connect with our health experts on 080 6814 4299 for more details about the top heart hospital in Bangalore.
We are here to help you!