Best ENT Hospital in Bangalore
ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) or Otolaryngology is a branch of medical science that deals with disorders and ailments of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) region. The best ENT hospital in Bangalore has cutting edge treatment and procedures, and a dedicated team of ENT specialists and doctors along with higher nursing standards.
CureConsult’s goal is to offer you a hassle-free booking experience of the best ENT hospital in Bangalore and help receive the best treatment from the best ENT specialist in Bangalore.
What are the salient features of a top ent hospital in Bangalore?
- 24-hour emergency unit
- Audiology Labs
- ENT ICU
- ENT operation theatre
- Radiology unit and/or CT scanner and/or MRI
- Diagnostic Video Endoscopes
- Experienced team of ENT doctors and specialists
What parameters should I review before selecting the best hospital in Bangalore for ENT?
Before picking the best ENT hospital in Bangalore, try to get outcome and performance data from their website. In case the data is not listed publicly, you can ask them directly and will provide you the required data. To further strengthen your search for the best ENT hospital in Bangalore, review the following parameters and decide for yourself.
- Morbidity rates: The morbidity rate is the proportion with which a disease or an illness appears in individuals. Morbidity rates help in predicting the likelihood that a patient will develop or contract any disease after his/her treatment in the hospital
- Mortality rates: The rate of patient deaths in a hospital due to some complication during or after surgery is shown as the mortality rate
- Incidence of infections and complications
- Post-operative complications like stroke
- Chances of a second surgery
How to understand the ENT hospital’s quality and care?
If by any chance you have doubts about the quality and care of your ENT hospital in Bangalore then consider visiting the ENT hospital once. Find an ENT hospital that considers your heart treatment preferences and facilities you need for hassle-free stays.
What other information should you ask the medical staff of the best ENT hospital in Bangalore?
Apart from other asking questions about the ENT hospital’s reputation, you should also seek answers related to your health condition and type of treatments. For example, ask questions like:
- What surgical options are available for the type of ENT surgery you will undergo? For instance, is robotic surgery or minimally invasive procedure available?
- Are there any famous surgical cases performed in the hospital?
Getting information and data on the best ENT hospitals in Bangalore is easier, however, you might need to do some research. Finding a famous ENT hospital in Bangalore for your cancer treatment will improve your chances of positive outcomes along with speedy recovery.
When should you visit an ENT hospital in Bangalore?
Infection or disorders for which you need to visit the best ENT hospital in Bangalore include:
- Injury in the ear, nose or throat
- Problems related to nerves of your ear, nose, and throat
- Pain in ear, nose or throat
- Balance problems
- Ear infection
- Hearing impairment
- Swimmer’s ear
- Adenoid infection or tonsil
- Congenital problems of the ear, nose or throat
- Problems in breathing
- Down’s syndrome
- Sinus problem
- Deviated septum
- Development or growth of tumor in the ear, nose or throat
- Cleft palate
- The unpleasant appearance of the ear, nose or face
- Bleeding of nose
- Problems in smelling
- Nasal congestion
- Infection of the throat
- Sore throat
- Swallowing problems
If you are suffering from any of these conditions such as a throat or ear infection, you must book an appointment in the nearest ENT care clinic as even mild infections can create serious troubles later in life.
For further queries about best ENT hospitals in Bangalore, call us on 080 6814 4299
Which medical tests are performed in an ENT hospital in Bangalore?
- CT scan
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): It is one of the most common heart tests. An electrocardiogram, or ECG, measures the heart’s rate, rhythm, and electrical activity.
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Echocardiogram: Echocardiogram is used to diagnose heart and heart valve problems. It helps in diagnosing damaged cardiac tissue, chamber enlargement, stiffening of the heart muscle, blood clots in the heart, and fluid around the heart
- Voice test
- Audiometry test: Audiometry tests are performed to detect sensorineural hearing loss (damage to the nerve or cochlea) or conductive hearing loss (damage to the eardrum or the tiny ossicle bones).
Tests to diagnose ear, nose, and throat disorders are present at top ENT hospitals in Bangalore. Call our health experts on 080 6814 4299 to book an appointment now
What surgeries do ENTs perform?
The most common ENT surgeries performed in an ENT hospital include:
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy (tonsils): Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy are surgical procedures performed by ENT surgeons to remove the tonsils and adenoids. The tonsils and adenoids are masses of lymphoid tissue located in the nasal passages.
- Myringotomy with Tube Insertion (ear tubes): This is a surgical procedure in which a small incision is made in the eardrum to release pressure caused by excessive buildup of fluid, or to drain pus from the middle ear
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS): Functional endoscopic sinus surgery is generally performed on patients with chronic rhinosinusitis (inflamed mucosal tissues of the nose and sinuses).
What are the benefits of having ENT surgery in a famous ENT hospital in Bangalore?
Benefits of having your surgery at the best ENT hospital in Bangalore
- Cost-effective surgery
- Patient-centered care tailored to your needs and requirements
- High-end quality care and post-operative measures
- Easy conversations with ENT specialists
- Less exposure to patients with infections
How can CureConsult help you to find the best ENT hospital near you?
CureConsult has an arsenal of experienced and passionate medical experts who collate all the necessary medical information about top ENT hospitals in Bangalore. With this information gallery, you can pick the best ear hospitals specialized in ENT treatment. You can also compare cost estimates for your ENT treatment, book an appointment with top ENT specialists among other services. For further queries about top ENT hospitals in Bangalore, call us on 080 6814 4299