Best Cancer Hospital in Bangalore
Best cancer treatment requires world-class infrastructure, state-of-the-art facilities, advanced medical technology, and an experienced team of oncologists. The best cancer hospital in Bangalore is equipped to treat different types of cancer like brain cancer, blood cancer, bone cancer, skin cancer, throat cancer, prostate cancer, oral cancer, and ovarian cancer. Top cancer treatment centres in Bangalore now offer Bone Marrow Transplant, Medical and Surgical Oncology, Digital Mammography and Histopathology, Chemotherapy, and targeted hormone therapy to treat different types of cancer. Carefully choosing the right cancer specialist and top oncology hospitals will help you receive the best cancer treatment and care possible.
Our goal is to offer you the best medical guidance and help you pick the top cancer hospital in Bangalore.
What are the salient features of the top cancer hospital in Bangalore?
- Advanced treatment facilities for Cancer like Robotic surgeries, Edge Radiosurgery and more.
- Cardiopulmonary Lab performs ECGs, Holter Monitoring, TMT and Pulmonary Function tests.
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Treatment Services
- Polypectomy with Hot Biopsy: A polypectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove polyps from the inside lining of the colon. Hot biopsy polypectomy is used to cut small polyps (up to a size of 5 mm) in the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract using high frequency current.
- Bone Marrow Transplant Treatment Services:A Bone Marrow Transplant refers to a treatment procedure where a doctor replaces unhealthy marrow with a healthy one. The bone marrow is responsible for the development and storage of most of the body's blood cells (stem cells).
When should you book an appointment in the best cancer hospital in Bangalore?
Cancer shows no significant symptoms, so it is important to undergo cancer screening under the supervision of a cancer specialist in a top cancer hospital in Bangalore if you have the following symptoms.
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- A sore that’s not healing
- Unusual or heavy bleeding/discharge
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
- Obvious change in a wart or mole
- Hoarseness in voice
Doctors who can treat different types of cancer are present at top oncology hospitals in Bangalore. Call our health experts on: 080 6814 4299to book an appointment now.
What parameters should I review before selecting the top hospital for sarcoma treatment in Bangalore?
Before picking the best cancer hospital in Bangalore, try to get outcome and performance data from their website. In case the data is not listed publicly, you can ask them directly and will provide you the required data. To further strengthen your search for the top cancer hospital in Bangalore, review the following parameters and decide for yourself.
- Morbidity rates: The morbidity rate is the proportion with which a disease or an illness appears in individuals. Morbidity rates help in predicting the likelihood that a patient will develop or contract any disease after his/her treatment in the hospital
- Mortality rates: The rate of patient deaths in a hospital due to some complication during or after surgery is shown as the mortality rate
- Incidence of infections and complications
- Post-operative complications like stroke
- Chances of a second surgery
How to understand the cancer hospital’s quality and care in Bangalore?
If by any chance you have doubts about the quality and care of your oncology hospital in Bangalore then consider visiting the hospital once. Find a cancer hospital that considers your cancer treatment preferences and facilities you need for hassle-free stays.
What other information should you ask the medical staff of the best cancer hospital in Bangalore?
Apart from other asking questions about the cancer hospital’s reputation, you should also seek answers related to your health condition and type of treatments. For example, ask questions like:
- What surgical options are available for the type of cancer surgery you will undergo? For instance, is robotic surgery or minimally invasive procedure available?
- Are there any famous surgical cases performed in the hospital?
Getting information and data on the best cancer hospitals in Bangalore is easier, however, you might need to do some research. Finding a famous cancer hospital in Bangalore for your cancer treatment will improve your chances of positive outcomes along with speedy recovery.
Which medical tests are performed in the best cancer hospital near you in Bangalore?
- Tumor Marker test: This is a form of biomarker test to detect cancer markers, in the blood, urine, or body tissues.
- Breast MRI
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Bone Marrow Aspiration: This test is performed done to detect the causes of blood disorders and cancer in the bone marrow
- Biopsy: Biopsies are performed to detect whether abnormal growths in the body have occured due to cancer or by other conditions.
- Mammography: It is a type of breast imaging technique that implements low-dose x-rays to detect cancer early
- Bone Scan: This test is performed to diagnose a number of bone conditions, including bone cancer.
- Pap test: Pap test is performed to diagnose cervical cancer and detect changes in cervical cells that may have risk of causing cervical cancer in the future.
- Digital Rectal Exam: This test is performed on both men and women. It allows a specialist to check the lower rectum, pelvis, and lower belly for cancer and other health problems, including prostate cancer in men.
- Sigmoidoscopy: This is a procedure performed inside the sigmoid colon to detect abnormal cell growth, ulcers and polyps.
Where can I find the top cancer treatment centers in Bangalore?
To schedule an appointment in an oncology hospital in Bangalore, call us on: 080 6814 4299. Our medical experts will guide you based on your medical condition and symptoms observed.
How can CureConsult help you?
CureConsult has an arsenal of experienced and passionate medical experts who collate all the necessary medical information about top cancer hospitals. With this information gallery, you can pick the best cancer treatment hospital in bangalore. You can also compare cost estimates of your chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation therapy, book appointment at any top oncology hospital in Bangalore. Call us on 080 6814 4299for more details.
We are here to help you!